If you are keen on tech news and updates, you have probably heard of Mixed Reality technology and Mixed Reality company.
The Mixed Reality market globally will ascend to $2482.9 million by 2028. (PR News Wire)
Every day a new and novel use case pops up in the form of MR learning or MR engineering.
And it is clear that MR applications will undoubtedly thrive in the world for a long time.
It is true that from education to marketing, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality are more familiar to people right now. However, MR applications are also becoming familiar in industries like construction, engineering, customer services, and healthcare, to name a few.
Another kind of MR application is starting to buzz. It is the MR learning approach. By and large, MR solutions for teaching and learning are hitting maximum popularity among online training for corporate employees.
Yes, you are right. AR and VR have already shown their potential in revolutionizing the teaching and learning process. In the education sector, AR and VR have reached their peak popularity.
The AR and VR education market worldwide will hit 19.6 billion by 2023. (Markets And Markets)
However, the MR learning approach is also swooning the higher education and online learning platforms, especially for corporate employees.
Why Is It Crucial To Choose The Best MR Learning Approach For Employees
A company can never take its business operations to full potential unless its employees continue to explore new ideas and implement their knowledge into the business.
Hence, it is crucial to find the most efficient ways to train your employees from time to time.
Every working day opens the scope for employees to grow their knowledge base. A fascinating fact is that employees pick up lessons along the way of their journey within a company.
- For example, those working in a construction company acquire knowledge while working on a construction site.
- The same thing happens for employees from the manufacturing industry. While working with the same equipment for a long time, employees learn the A to Z about the machinery.
Only 36% of employees new to a workforce admit that the companies provide the skills and knowledge necessary to thrive in their roles. (Deloitte survey)
- On the other hand, employees often show reluctance to learn new skills due to the risks associated with the learning process.
- Therefore, employees’ on-site learning process should never compromise your company’s reputation or cause compliance penalties.
So, how can organizations encourage employees to take risks and learn without risking their profits?
There is no other better way than immersive training. AR and VR training for employees is already a hit among many organizations.
However, MR employee training is also getting traction across business organizations these days.
The innovative MR learning approach fits perfectly for training employees across the sectors like marketing and advertising, construction, real estate, software, Etc.
What Does MR Do?
- MR makes digital elements coexist with real-world details.
- It enables employees to learn the details about their work responsibilities and upgrade equipment, equipment, or software functioning within a safe environment.
How To Choose The Best MR Learning Approach For Employees
Employees are new age learners, lulled by advanced technologies.
Instant access to learning information, and skills to build a robust career profile, are the main things employees look for these days while joining a company.
Almost 87% of employees look for learning opportunities for their career development. (Gallup Research)
So, choosing the proper MR learning and training approach for your employees may seem overwhelming.
Following are some significant ways to overcome the confusion:
Identifying The Reason To Train
This one is the first step to choosing the proper MR training for your employees.
You must identify the reason for training your employees.
- Do you want to grow your employees’ communication skills?
- Do you want to boost collaboration across teams?
- Is there new equipment you are going to invest in?
- Do you intend to introduce your employees to the upgraded features of any office equipment?
- Are you trying to gauge the level of their product and production knowledge?
Once you find answers to these questions, you will feel less confused. The goal of your employee training will seem clear to you.
What Do Your Employees Prefer?
Employees’ preference also matters in this case.
- Which kind of learning approach do your employees prefer?
- Do they want to access online learning content on their smartphones?
- What is your employee’s personal goal?
- Will your training approach help them to achieve their career goals?
- What is the prime source of your employees’ motivation?
Do your employees prefer to access learning NFTs? If it is, then you must consult with a reputable NFT development company
You need to unlock these questions to provide the training experience precisely what your employees expect from you.
What Is Your Training Budget?
Budget is another prime factor to consider while choosing the MR training solutions for your employees.
- How much can you spend on MR learning content creation for your employees?
- What kind of tools and devices do you want to invest in?
- What kind of MR learning asset can you afford?
It is crucial to draw your budget to learn what type of immersive equipment you can afford to facilitate your employee training.
Considering The Existing Training Resources
Check your employee training library, both online and offline.
- You can check the resources if you have conducted training sessions for your employees earlier.
- The previous training resources will help you to weave the perfect training module for your employees.
- You can also add some relevant and updated content to the module. The module will get a robust structure, fulfilling the learning requirements of your employees.
- Moreover, it is possible that there was a gap in your previously organized training sessions. The cracks may lie between theoretical knowledge and practical implementation of it.
- The MR learning approach will undoubtedly fill the learning gap, refining the knowledge acquisition.
A Final Note
What kind of MR learning approach suits your employees’ training requirements will never come that easy.
It utterly depends on the present learning gaps, training objectives, and possible outcomes. Moreover, the efficacy of MR training also goes hand in hand with the employee preferences and software or equipment implementation deadline.
If the level of confusion increases, it is advisable to go with a professional Mixed reality company and ask them to help you out.
The significance of choosing the best MR learning approach for employees cannot be overstated. With only 36% of new employees feeling adequately equipped with the necessary skills, the need for immersive training experiences is evident.
AR and VR have already proven successful in this regard, but the innovative MR learning approach takes it a step further by seamlessly integrating digital elements with real-world details. This enables employees to learn and upgrade their skills within a safe and controlled environment.
In navigating the complexities of choosing the right MR learning approach, organizations are encouraged to seek the expertise of professional Mixed Reality companies.
These entities can provide valuable insights, align training objectives with software or equipment implementation deadlines, and ultimately guide organizations towards a successful and impactful MR learning experience for their employees.
As the MR market continues to evolve, investing in a strategic and well-thought-out learning approach ensures that employees are not only equipped with the necessary skills but also motivated to contribute to the long-term success of the company.
Also read: The Technological Transformation of Motion Graphics Animation way