TikTok is one of the most famous social media applications that people use these days. The application has currently become a very popular choice for people who want to have fun and love to make fast-paced videos. There are millions and millions of people who use the application to connect with more people and the more you know about the features of the application, the more you will be able to use the application in a better way and go to the top of the algorithm.
With the correct knowledge, people will be able to create a wonderful TikTok profile where they can connect with more and more people. There are quite a number of features on the application that people do not know about and one of these features is reposting a tiktok.
Here in the guide, we are going to tell you how to delete a repost on tiktok after reposting it on your account so that you can interact more with other users on the application.
How Can You Repost A TikTok on the Application?
Repost on TikTok is a pretty new feature which is already making a lot of impact. This feature is a brilliant feature which allows them to share or re-upload a video that they like on their account by linking the video with the owner. It is not very difficult to repost any video on TikTok as just like other social media applications, you need to use the Share button to upload someone else’s video on their account.
However, sometimes people wish to delete a video after they have reposted it on their account and this is why people want to know how to un post on TikTok. If you want to know how you undo a TikTok that you have uploaded on your TikTok.
What is the process to Undo A Repost TikTok on the Application?
Most TikTok followers usually have a brand or a theme that they follow on their TikTok account and if you have uploaded a TikTok that does not align with the other content uploaded on your account then, you do not need to worry as you just need to adhere to the instructions that we are giving here.
- You need to open your TikTok account on your device to delete the video that you have uploaded to your account.
- Now, you need to access the original video on the account of the creator to remove the video.
- Just like sharing, you need to once again press the Share button where you will be able to see a new option.
- This new panel will show an option stating ‘remove repost’. You need to click on this option which will present you with a pop-up notification.
- Choose the remove option once again and this will delete the video that you have reposted on your account.
This is the process that you need to follow when you want to know how to undo a repost on Tiktok. You can also refer to Allinsider to know about this process in detail.
Also Recommended – https://livetechspot.com/