There may be many places in India to visit but Leh-Ladakh is one of the top-most magnificent places you have never seen before. Here, we are providing you the best information about Leh-Ladakh and you should get a trip to Leh-Ladakh. It is located in the northern part of India. It is a beautiful place sitting on the lap of the Himalayas. This place is not full of the crowd like Shimla and Manali. It is full of peace. If you want to have one to interact with your self then this place can serve best for this purpose. And you should not be late for the Leh-Ladakh Tour Package. Scarce In-habitation is the is the main factor of intact peace spread in the environment of this beautiful place.
Best places to visit in Leh-Ladakh:
- Zanskar Valley: This place has a mind-blowing view. You just have a look at this place and your eyes will be stuck to have the sight of this place. Steep is the terrains here that are covered with snow and the image of that is just reflected in the sky. You will be amazed after having to look at this place.
- Pangong Tso Lake: It is a camping site. This lake says a thousand words to the visitors. Sighs relief when you just sit nearby this lake.
- Kargil Site: This place is situated on the banks of the river Indus. It is the largest town in Ladakh.
- Khardung-La Pass: The air and the pictures of this place attract the visitors again and again.
- Nubra Valley: This place would be one of the top numbers to be mentioned in the list of most scenic and magnificent places. Sand Dunes of Nubra valley gives a view like the Arabic Night to the visitors. It can be just known by visiting this place.
- Magnetic Hill: The unique feature of this place is that if you leave your vehicle at the base of the hill with the brakes unlocked, it will start moving uphill on its own. Magnetic Hill is all about this. If you want to know the science behind it you just have to do a lot more study about it.
- Spituk Gompa: The place is known as the land of monks and monasteries. Spituk Gompa is one of the beautiful tourist places to visit in Ladakh. It is famous for its beautiful location and the winds blowing over here at the night may leave you shivering the whole night.
- Hemis National Park: Amongst the largest national park in South Asia, Hemis National Park is one of them. The park houses endangered mammals like leopards, Asiatic ibex, Tibetan wolf, the Eurasian brown bear, and the red fox.
- Shanti Stupa: Shanti Stupa is one of the most magnificent and peaceful Buddhist monuments. Walking along the steep slights of the hill to reach the Stupa, which leads to the beautiful sunrise and sunset views.
- Hemis Monastery: This monastery is one of the most famous Buddhist monasteries in India. This place is known for its annual mask festival and it’s a two-day spiritual celebration.
- Moonland: If you travel to this place during the time of the full moon and you are not going to regret your visit. They say the experience of watching the moon from here is something you can never get. The moonlight reflecting on this kind of surface is just mesmerizing to watch.
- Tso Moriri Lake: This location is the highlight of the point of this lake. The barren hills with snow-capped mountains in the backdrop contribute to the scenic beauty of this lake.
The best time to visit Leh-Ladakh is April and May. This time is the best because the climate is moderate during this time and roads are clear. Otherwise, in other seasons snowfall can just create many troubles for you. So why to think so hard to take the Tour Package of Leh-Ladakh. Just grab the opportunity and take a break from the monotonous moments of life. Taking a trip to Leh-Ladakh will just add beautiful moments to your life.
Read More – Best Tourist Attraction Places in Switzerland