Water crises in India are turning more acute each year. Most big cities will run out of groundwater soon, and there will be a huge need to clean drinking water.
Although the government will be providing piped water for all household items, the quality of water will be a significant concern. Installing Aquaguard Water Purifier is going to solve the problem here. However, selecting a perfect Water Purifier in India can be a bit confusing. The primary concern with RO Water Purifier is that there is enormous water wastage. In this article, we will discuss some tips you should keep in mind before purchasing a water purifier.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Buying Aquaguard Water Purifier
- TDS controller
- After-sales service
- Annual maintenance cost
- Installation charges
- RO + UV or only RO
- Storage capacity
- Water source
- Storage capacity
How To Buy Aquaguard RO Water Purifier
For buying an Aquaguard RO Water Purifier, you can do the following
- Initially, you need to go for an online search and look for the Aquaguard, which best suits you. While making a selection, always keep in mind that the product you are buying should be durable and can be used hassle-free.
- For getting complete information regarding the products, you can visit the center. You can choose one, or you can call their agents at your home and can discuss in detail the available Aquaguard water purifier. You can also make a call to the center to discussing the same.
- After selecting the product, you need to book the same. This again can be done online by visiting their website, or you can visit their center for making payments and booking.
- After that, they will ask you a suitable date on which you want the Aquaguard water purifier to be installed at your home.
- On the selected date, the agents will come and make the installation of the selected product.
- They will then activate it, and you can start using it.
What To Do In Case Of Emergency?
While using the Aquaguard water purifier, you may face some issues like
- There is need to servicing
- Aquaguard requires cleaning
- Filters need to replace
- Broker/damaged parts need to be fixed.
For fixing these issues, you must do the following, and your problem will be solved in no time.
- First, you need to make a complaint. This can be done by visiting the Aquaguard RO water purifier‘s website, or you can call on their 24 x 7 toll-free numbers.
- While making a complaint, you should tell the entire problem to the agents to make replacement or repair arrangements accordingly.
- Always ask the agents to assign the agent from the service center, which is located near to you, please. This will help in the scenarios where you need to get some extra services in the future
- Before getting service from any agent, you need to check for their experience and ratings to ensure that the services provided to you are of good quality.
- You need to fix the time for the service agent so that they can visit your place and do the required services.
- Their services are always under guarantee, so always keep a track for the same, and if there is any issue shortly, you can quickly call them for fixing problems of the Aquaguard Water Purifier.