The trendiest social media platform, Instagram, has become an essential fragment of modern lives. It allows people to connect with all over the world, share reels, pictures, videos, promote a business, and earn simultaneously. Thus, barely anybody is unaware of Instagram when it comes to connecting with people virtually at this moment in time. Moreover, it has set some terms and conditions when it comes to the security of its users.
Additionally, new users can smoothly create an Instagram account using either an email address or phone number and if they have a Facebook account, login to Instagram becomes easier. If you already have an Instagram account and wish to know how to access it on different devices, stick to the end of this article.
Stepwise Guide to log in to an Instagram Account using a computer
The process to log in to an Instagram account using a PC and Mac is quite the same. If you remember your Instagram username or the email address associated with it along with the account password, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open your browser and visit the Instagram page using a strong internet connection.
- An insta login pop-up window will appear on your screen, enter your username or email address.
- Or you can choose the Login with the Facebook option only if you are currently using the Facebook account on the same device or have access to it.
- Enter your Insta account password and click on the login button.
Stepwise Guide to log in to an Instagram Account using a mobile device
Instagram users can access the web Insta account using a mobile browser and visiting the Insta login page. Afterward, enter your login info and click on the login option. However, using Instagram through Insta mobile application is more convenient. You need to download Instagram from the play store (for Android) or apps store (for iPhone), hereafter follow the steps given below.
- Launch the Instagram app.
- Enter your Instagram-associated email address or username.
- In the password field, provide your insta login account password.
- Hit the login button to access your account.
- Moreover, you can use the Facebook login option if your Instagram account is linked to it.
Read More: How to Change Spotify Username?
How to connect Instagram to Facebook for a quick login?
Connecting an Instagram account to a Facebook account makes Instagram login a matter of a very few steps. Simultaneously, it enables the users to share Facebook posts and profile pictures on Instagram by syncing the account. Here is how you can connect your Facebook account with Instagram.
- Launch the Instagram mobile application and go to the menu option (three horizontal lines) from the top corner.
- Now, go to the settings option and locate the Account section.
- Click on the Sharing to Other Apps under the Accounts section.
- Tap on Connect Instagram to Your Facebook Account.
Hopefully, this Instagram login guide has helped you to access your account without any issues. Nonetheless, if you are facing errors in Instagram login or any other social media platform, visit Ityug247. This website will help you figure out the reasons and fixes for varied account logins.
Read More: Instagram Landing – Facebook Brand Resources